Trading Up for a King's Daughter • A-Z Secrets for Living Regally in Reality
Trade in fear, insecurity, confusion, and defeat and trade up to unshakable identity, radiant joy, and kingdom purpose as a King’s daughter in Christ.
Whether you are using this as a personal devotional or giving it as a beautiful gift, this book is a powerful tool to help women and girls live in the fullness of who they are created to be in Christ.
- Enjoy their creative A-Z format, communicating “Regal Living Secrets” with art, graphic design, music, and creativity
- Topics include: God’s love, Jesus’ life in you, Holy Spirit’s power, spiritual warfare, thriving in your gifts and talents, loving Israel, studying God’s Word, and so much more
- 20 chapters include an original song from author Sarah Johnson. Listen online as a creative, powerful complement to the content.
- Book features eight styles of fine art by authors.
- Appendix includes author testimonies, small group questions, and “how to” guide to host a Trading Up Celebration in your home.
- Book measures 7”W x 7”H
- 100 Full Color Pages
- Perfect for all ages 13+ to read alone - or 11+ with a mentor or parent to help explain deep spiritual truth.
"Trading Up is a treasure to savor and a treasure to share. It is rich with God’s Word and fueled by the Holy Spirit. I have meditated on it in my own time with the Lord.” -Joanna Andrews, NC
“The truths of Scripture are communicated clearly, creatively, and colorfully in Trading Up. The curriculum has blessed and resonated with my small group.” -Lucy Fugate, GA
“Trading Up is a vibrant source of Scripture for living joyously in God’s Word from A to Z.” -Deanne Noel, TX
"As a mother of a 13 year old, I thought,“Wow–this is perfect! She needs to know how special she is and that she is an heir to the King. I needed to be reminded too!” -Carrie Knowles, TX
(yes, Spanish is coming!)