Trading Up for a King's Daughter • A-Z Secrets for Living Regally in Reality
Trade in fear, insecurity, confusion, and defeat and trade up to unshakable identity, radiant joy, and kingdom purpose as a King’s daughter in Christ.
Whether you are using this as a personal devotional or giving it as a beautiful gift, this book is a powerful tool to help women and girls live in the fullness of who they are created to be in Christ.
- Enjoy their creative A-Z format, communicating “Regal Living Secrets” with art, graphic design, music, and creativity
- Topics include: God’s love, Jesus’ life in you, Holy Spirit’s power, spiritual warfare, thriving in your gifts and talents, loving Israel, studying God’s Word, and so much more
- 20 chapters include an original song from author Sarah Johnson. Listen online as a creative, powerful complement to the content.
- Book features eight styles of fine art by authors.
- Appendix includes author testimonies, small group questions, and “how to” guide to host a Trading Up Celebration in your home.
- Book measures 7”W x 7”H
- 100 Full Color Pages
- Perfect for all ages 13+ to read alone - or 11+ with a mentor or parent to help explain deep spiritual truth.
"Trading Up is a treasure to savor and a treasure to share. It is rich with God’s Word and fueled by the Holy Spirit. I have meditated on it in my own time with the Lord.” -Joanna Andrews, NC
“The truths of Scripture are communicated clearly, creatively, and colorfully in Trading Up. The curriculum has blessed and resonated with my small group.” -Lucy Fugate, GA
“Trading Up is a vibrant source of Scripture for living joyously in God’s Word from A to Z.” -Deanne Noel, TX
"As a mother of a 13 year old, I thought,“Wow–this is perfect! She needs to know how special she is and that she is an heir to the King. I needed to be reminded too!” -Carrie Knowles, TX
"The truths in your book have not only helped refresh and realign my vision to trust God through this season, but also provided the answer to "what curriculum/ study" should I be using. I just wanted to let you know my middle school girls and I will be doing the Trading Up study this year." -Leslie Parker, TX
(yes, Spanish is coming!)